Easy, Easy, Easy Butternut Squash Pasta with Sautéed Garlic Kale and Garlic Bread

Happy Fall Y'all. We are a couple days into the fall season and it is still hot as (insert your favorite word to finish the sentence) in Southern California.

Regardless, it still means squash everything. Trader Joe’s has this new product, butternut squash infused pasta. At first I thought it was pretty weird but then I decided my love for butternut squash trumps any hesitation I might have. So I bought it along with a jar of Trader Joe’s squash marinara, y’all the squash fetish is real.


The real best thing about this recipe is how easy it is and how amazing it tastes.

My boyfriend and I cooked this meal together; meaning I bossed him around, told him he was doing everything wrong, took over the kitchen, and eventually kicked him out and he watched me cook. 

So here it is, my first squash recipe of the season, and believe me there will be more.

Click the image below for the recipe.


Comments

Popular Posts