Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Salad

This is such a simple, versatile salad for the fall season.
Don't like butternut squash? Use sweet potatoes.
Don't like goat cheese? Use feta.
Don't like almonds? Use pumpkin seeds.


Okay, you get the idea. Whenever I make butternut squash I tend to use it for so many different recipes; butternut squash mashed potatoes, butternut squash soup, or salad. There are so many ways to use this vegetable so it is a great one to buy when it is in season (which is now). 



I am big advocate of waste not, want not so buy things you can use up all the way and at the same time using those miscellaneous items in your fridge!





I also made a super simple balsamic vinaigrette for the dressing, I have included a picture of the ingredients





Comments

Popular Posts